For most people, a rat is not a friendly creature they want to see in their home. However, the rat itself is a social creature who doesn’t really mean any harm. Rats seek warmth, shelter, and of course, food. They carry various diseases that can make humans sick. And, they bite if they feel threatened. But, nonetheless, they only want to be your friend. Want more important rat information before you call out the rat exterminator wichita to rid your property of this pest? You’ve come to the right place for information.
· Rats are clean pests. It’s hard to imagine that a rat is a clean animal, but it is true. They take pride in clean spaces for their packs and always clean up well after themselves and their babies.
· Ever seen someone with a pet rat? If you think that it is strange, you may not feel that way when you learn that rats are empathic creatures who form lifelong bonds with their owners.
· Rats are smart and that is one reason they make such good pets for those who love this type of animal in their home.
· Although a rat has poor vision, its other sense are heightens. It smells extremely well, for instance.
· Rats get lonely. They don’t travel alone and it’s rare that you ever see a rat by itself. They are emotional creatures that need the comfort of another rat with them at all times.
· Do you recognize that rat? A rat may recognize you. As mentioned, rats are very smart and they have great memories that allow them to recognize people they’ve seen before.
Now that you have this information about rats, call an exterminator to get them out of your home and your realms of worry.